Purple Lava 50" Double Wrap Gemstone Necklace Dye Free
Purple Lava 50" Double Wrap Gemstone Necklace Dye Free
You have chosen this piece because something about it called out to you. Welcome to your intuition! Use these gemstones for any of the reasons that stand out the most. That’s what intuition is all about. Knowing what is best for your mind, body and soul. When I work with your gemstones, I am giving them the highest form of love and light as a level 1 Reiki. Activating and charging your gemstones with energy from source. These stones were also charged in the February 2017 Full Moon, giving additional healing from our powerful universe.
All gemstones used are Grade A or higher, free of dye. I use sterling silver findings and nylon cording.
This listing is for 50 inch necklace that will wrap around twice. Also included are Lava stones for Essential oil diffusers. Clear Quartz crystal pendant is 1.5 inches.
Although Lava Stone is not technically a Crystal, it is used in the same way Crystal are used and has distinct healing properties. Containing elemental powers of fire and earth, lava rocks are rich in minerals from deep in the earth’s core. Born of fire, these molten creations rise to the surface and become porous creations of earth. Fire is one of the four classical elements in ancient Greek philosophy and science. It was commonly associated with the qualities of energy, assertiveness, and passion, while earth was commonly associated with qualities of practicality, restraint and materialism. It is used for strength, courage and grounding. Lava rock is also known to increase energy and power. Worn for stability during times of change it is a strong grounding stone that strengthens your connection to the Earth. A great energy for the Root Chakra when that scattered energy calls and you need to focus and find balance. When a person is drawn to lava rock it might be because they need the fire or energy in their life.
• Emotional: Since lava is known for its grounding qualities, it’s wonderful for calming the emotions. In fact, the quality of fire springs from the ground, so in terms of healing gems, this lends itself to a calming- but intense- energy. Because it comes from raw energy, it’s considered to be a stone of rebirth and shedding unneeded layers of emotional attachment.
• Spiritual: Lava stones are fantastic for stabilizing and grounding the root chakra. This is because of the strong connection to the earth and its creation within the center of Earth. In folk remedies, it was also given to soldiers to help them remain calm during battle.
** ESSENTIAL OILS TIP FOR LAVA STONE BEAD**Gently apply 1-2 drops or roll-on your favorite essential oil onto the lava rock to infuse them with your scent. The porous nature of the lava rock allows the beads to easily soak in the oil and your body heat aids in gently diffusing the scent to create your personal wearable aromatherapy diffuser. The oil can least anywhere from 1-3 days. Re-apply as needed.
Clear Quartz (pendant)
Clear Quartz crystals are some of the most common types of crystal on the planet. Also known as rock crystals, they have a very strong vibration and excellent metaphysical properties, and are the easiest crystals to program, which may be used for a variety of purposes. Even though these crystals may be quite common, many of these stones have a very high vibration. They resonate strongly within the eighth chakra, commonly known as the soul star chakra, and within the higher transpersonal chakras. The beautiful clear white light of the white ray is your connection to the Divine Mind, and white is the color for the eighth chakra. Using Clear Quartz Crystals will assist the higher chakras to emanate white light and aids your connection with spirit. These crystals also create a powerful resonance within both the third eye chakra and the crown chakra, which is the highest chakra in the physical body. The crown chakra connects you up to the soul star chakra, situated in the etheric body above the head. It brings clarity to your communication and will amplify your thoughts and may assist you by stimulating clearer thinking. It has a strong resonance, which is why it is commonly used by healers as part of crystal healing. It has a positive effect on all chakras as it protects the aura and expands the human energy field. Although this stone is usually thought of as one of the chakra stones for the higher chakras, it will aid all chakras.
• Physical: AIDS/HIV, Burns, Healing-after-Surgery, Heartburn, Immune-System, Kidneys, Memory, Pain, Pineal-gland, Sleep, Thyroid, Toothache, Vertigo, Vitality
• Emotional: Acceptance, Emotional-Balance, Emotional-Healing, Friendship, Harmony, Joy, Perseverance, Reducing-Stress-Stress/Tension, Stabilize-Emotions
• Spiritual: Affirmation-Statements, Amplify-Healing/Prayers/Wishes, Attract-Angels, Higher-Consciousness/Self, Higher-Realms, Humility, Increase-Consciousness, Inner-Child, Positive-Affirmations, Receptivity-to-Spirit-Guides, Shamanic-Healing, Spiritual-Awakening, Spiritual-Guidance, Telepathy, Unity
Tourmalated Quartz (Clear with black lines)
(TOOR-muh-lay-tid kwarts), also called Tourmalinated Quartz, shares the properties of its components – the grounding and deflection of negative energy found in Tourmaline, as well as the energy amplification and consciousness raising ability of Quartz. Tourmalated Quartz can help bring balance to the Yin and Yang energies, and is often used as a good luck charm. Black Tourmaline, or Schorl, which is most commonly the type of Tourmaline found in Tourmalated Quartz, is a well-known stone in metaphysical circles. Used for grounding and clearing, Black Tourmaline is also exceptional at blocking and transmuting negativity, making it a wonderful stone for releasing fear and worry, and for protection of one's energy field. Black Tourmaline is also used for clearing away electromagnetic pollution from sources such as computers and cell phones. Clear Quartz is known as the master healer of the mineral kingdom and is often used for enhancing psychic abilities. It has the energetic property of amplification, focus, and programmability. Crystal lovers know Clear Quartz to be a great tool for manifestation and spiritual growth. Meditating with Clear Quartz can help one to attune to the soul purpose. Clear Quartz can open and activate the chakras. Clear Quartz is also a great tool for manifestation grids and body layouts, but must be cleansed regularly. The combination of Clear Quartz and Black Tourmaline creates a powerful ally in one's spiritual growth. While the Quartz can be an aid to those on the spiritual path, the Black Tourmaline can help keep one well-grounded, thus avoiding that out-of-touch sensation that can often result from being too focused on the higher pursuits. Black Tourmaline in Quartz can also help one to avoid picking up negative vibrations from the environment or other people, making it a great crystal for one's pocket or purse. Tourmalated Quartz is loved by crystal healers for its energetic cleansing effect on the aura, and is great for energy healing sessions and grid work.
• Physical: Addictions, Arthritis, Chemotherapy, Dyslexia, Electromagnetic-Pollution, Heart, Physical-Protection, Radiation, Root-Chakra, AIDS/HIV, Burns, Healing-after-Surgery, Heartburn, Immune-System, Kidneys, Memory, Pain, Pineal-gland, Sleep, Thyroid, Toothache, Vertigo, Vitality
• Emotional: Anxiety, Critical, Fear, Negativity, Reduce-Anxiety, Stress/Tension, Acceptance, Emotional-Balance, Emotional-Healing, Friendship, Harmony, Joy, Perseverance
• Spiritual: Dispel-Negativity, E.T.-Contact, Etheric-Body, Humility, Protection, Psychic-Protection, Reducing-Negative-Energy, Serenity, Shielding, Stop-Negative-Vibrations, Affirmation-Statements, Amplify-Healing/Prayers/Wishes, Attract-Angels, Higher-Consciousness/Self, Higher-Realms, Humility, Increase-Consciousness, Inner-Child, Positive-Affirmations, Receptivity-to-Spirit-Guides, Shamanic-Healing, Spiritual-Awakening, Spiritual-Guidance, Telepathy, Unity
Zebra Jasper (Black/Black and white)
This stone can show us our own true natures and help us see past illusion. Zebra Jasper is the “anti-apathy” stone. It allows you to be optimistic, despite life’s stresses and gives you more initiative to tackle those problems. It will encourage you to dare to dream and turn those dreams into reality. It is a grounding stone which connect to mother earth, a great boon to doing spiritual and energy work. Zebra Stone is also very effective at protecting one's aura. Zebra Stone can help us connect to Divine energy and love in the universe. This brings a sense that we can never run out of Divine love or energy, and that in the end, all will be as it should. Knowledge of this kind brings a vitality that can light all our moments. Zebra Stone's quality of seeing past illusion can allow one to avoid the masks people may show which may not match the underlying reality. This can be helpful in relationships, the workplace, and other environments for being able to relate to and work with what is. Physically, Zebra Stone is used in crystal healing for stimulating energy, stamina, endurance, bone disorders, osteoporosis, teeth, gums, muscle spasms, blood, lymphatic system, and heart palpitations.
• Physical: Bones, Gall-Bladder, Kidneys, Muscle-Spasms, Overindulgence, Skin, Urinary, Vitamin-Absorption
• Emotional: Consolation, Grounding, Stress/Tension
• Spiritual: Aura protection, connection to divine energy, Universal love
Lepidolite (purplish pink)
Is variety of mica. It is stone of calm, trust, and acceptance. It has a strong relaxing, balancing and calming effect. It brings hope in dark times by lending a sense of balance and calm. Lepidolite is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best. It engenders and enhances self-love, patience, and optimism. Psychically, lepidolite is used for dreamwork, rebirthing, and is also good for dream recall. Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career. It can also bring a growing energy to gardening and agriculture. Emotionally, lepidolite is one of the best healers I know. It decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, PTSD, anger, and other traumas, panic attacks, and addictions. It brings gentleness and balanced energy to all these and other emotional issues. Physically, lepidolite is said to be helpful in crystal healing for glands, immune system, skin, nails, hair, DNA, enzyme balance, addiction and alcoholism recovery, stress and anxiety related illness, PTSD, manic-depression, pregnancy, childbirth, and general healing. Lepidolite is related primarily to the heart chakra, and also to the third eye and crown chakras. Lepidolite is my favorite stone for dealing with stress and anxiety. Its gentle energy seems to take a soft hand and wipe away much if not all of that stress and anxiety.
• Physical: ADD/ADHD, Addictions, ADHD, Allergies, Alzheimer\'s-Disease, Anorexia, Electromagnetic-Smog, Epilepsy, Insomnia, Menopause, Muscular/Skeletal, Night-Terrors, Nightmares, Panic-Attacks, Schizophrenia, Sleep, Stomach
• Emotional: Anxiety, BiPolar-(Manic-Depressive), Depression, Emotional-Balance, Emotional-Blockages, Emotional-Trauma, Mood-Swings, Panic-Attacks, PTSD, Rage, Reducing-Stress, Relaxing, Stress/Tension
• Spiritual: Akashic-Records, Balances-Yin, Cosmic-Awareness, Electromagnetic-Pollution
(Am-uh-thist) is a very powerful and protective crystal, and is a first choice of many metaphysicians. Amethyst was used in ancient times to recover from both physical addictions as well as addictive relationships, and became known as the “Stone of Sobriety”. A natural stress reliever, Amethyst can encourage inner strength. The strong healing energy of Amethyst can transmute lower vibrations to higher frequencies, transforming negative energy to love energy.
Amethyst connects the physical plane with higher realm, making it a good choice when working with the Third Eye Chakra. Amethyst also provides a wonderful peaceful energy for meditations, and helps with developing intuition and psychic abilities. Amethyst opens and activates the Crown Chakra as well, allowing easier access to the divine. Amethyst enhances spiritual awareness and spiritual wisdom, promoting a higher state of consciousness. Amethyst clears and repairs holes in the aura and draws in Divine energy, as well as aligning and fostering cooperation between the energy bodies. Physically, Amethyst can help to alleviate headaches and migraines. It dispels nightmares and helps with insomnia. Amethyst can also reduce eyestrain, especially when working at a computer.
• Physical: Acne, Addiction, Alcoholism, Blood, Brain, Bruises, Burns, Cancer, Digestion, Dreams, Dying, Ears, Eczema, Emphysema, Endocrine-System, Headache, Headaches, Healing, Healing-after-Surgery, Hearing-Disorders, Herpes, Hormone-Production, Immune-System, injuries, Insomnia, Itching, Lungs, Memory, Metabolism, Migraine, Night-Terrors, Nightmares, Overindulgence, Pain, Parasites, Physically-Overactive, Pituitary-Gland, Psoriasis, Respiratory-Tract, Skin, Skin-Irritation, Sleep, Smoking, Swelling, Tumors, Viruses, Weakness, Well-Being, Wrinkles
• Emotional: Anger, Anxiety, Balance, Coping, Decision-Making, Dispel-Negativity, Emotional-Pain, Fear, Focus, Grief, Loss, Love, Motivation, Nightmares, Peacefulness, Pineal-gland, Rage, Reducing-Stress, Selflessness, Serenity
• Spiritual: Astral-Travel, Awareness, Consciousness, Crown-Chakra, Dream-Recall, Dreams, Harmony, Higher-Self, Inner-Child, Intuition, Love, Meditative-State, Mediumship, Protection, Psychic-Abilities, Psychic-Ability, Raising-Vibration, Telekenesis, Visualization, Wisdom
Lapis Lazuli (Blue wit h gold specks)
(LAP-is LAZ-oo-lee) reminds us of the power of the spoken word and is one of the best stones to use when opening and balancing the Throat Chakra. Lapis Lazuli helps to foster full verbal expression, and clears problems caused by “swallowing your tongue”. Lapis encourages clear, truthful expression when sharing information with others, including an easier voicing/communication of anger. A Third Eye Chakra opener, Lapis Lazuli connects the physical and celestial kingdoms. Deeply peaceful, Lapis provides wisdom into mystical realms and connection with spiritual guardians. Lapis Lazuli can be a key to spiritual attainment. Lapis also protects against psychic attack, shielding negative energy and returning any negative vibrations to their source. Lapis Lazuli will enhance dream work and spiritual journeying. Physically, Lapis Lazuli helps with the immune system, thyroid and nervous system. It can alleviate headaches, migraines, fevers and pain.
• Physical: Aches-and-Pains, AIDS/HIV, Asthma, Birthing, Bone-Marrow, Bones, Brain, Brain-Injury, Childbirth, Chronic-Pain, Coma, Cramping, Deaf, Delivery, Detoxifying-the-Body, Dizziness, Ears, Epilepsy, Eyes, Fainting, Headaches, Hearing-Loss, Herpes, Immune-System, Immune-System-Strengthening, Insomnia, Labor, Labor-Pains, Laryngitis, Menopause, Menstrual, menstruation, Migraine, Migraines, Pain, Panic-Attacks, Pregnancy, Shingles, Sleep, Sleep-Apnea, Throat, Toothache, Vertigo, Vomiting
• Emotional: Abuse, Anxiety, Calm, Critical-Attitude, Depression, Despair, Emotional-Healing, Grief, Hope, Melancholy, O.C.D., Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder, Panic-Attacks, Perseverance, Reducing-Stress, Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem, Stress/Tension, Suicidal-Thoughts
• Spiritual: Accept-Reincarnation, Appreciation, Communication-With-Spirits, Etheric-Balance, Intuition, Karma, Meditation, Meditative-State, Protection, Psychic-Attack, Psychic-Opener, Psychic-Protection, Spiritual-Upliftment, Third-Eye-Chakra
Anyolite (Green with Pink and black specks)
AKA Ruby in Zoisite (roo-bee zoy-sahyt) enhances psychic abilities, aids in the communication of spirit guides and, when placed on the Crown chakra, amplifies spirituality, engaging the body’s own energy field. Ruby in Zoisite helps you to maintain your individuality while still being part of the world around you. It keeps you from over-reacting to difficult situations and prevents mood swings. Ruby in Zoisite transmutes negative energy into the positive. It is especially helpful during the grieving process, allowing you to release that pain and sorrow and gain spiritual comfort while getting on with your life and regaining that passion. Physically, Ruby in Zoisite calms a racing heartbeat while maintaining the body’s equilibrium, especially during times of stress. It relieves inflammation and promotes strength in the immune system, heart, and lungs. Ruby in Zoisite can help heal problems associated with the reproductive organs and increase fertility, both in men and women. It is most helpful after a miscarriage or hysterectomy. Ruby in Zoisite is also beneficial in fighting bacterial infections.
• Physical: Anemia, Bleeding, Blood, Blood-Pressure, Body, Bones, Brain, Constipation, Fever, Heart, Infertility, Intestines, Kidneys, Legs, Menopause, Nightmares, Pineal-gland, Reproductive-Organs, Sexual-Abuse, Skin, Ulcers, Urinary, Wounds
• Emotional: Courage, Happiness, Inspiration, Joy, Passion, Removes-Negativity, Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem, Stabilize-Emotions, Trust
• Spiritual: Abundance, Strengthens-Etheric-Body
About Silver Lining Lotus:
All gemstones are dye free and Grade A or higher. Just like chemicals effect our energy, I feel as if dyes effect the energy of the gemstones as well. Not all gemstones are created equal. Some are rare, hard to find or in high demand which can be costly. I try to keep that in mind while making all my pieces. All the finding used are sterling silver.
I make all jewelry from my heart always. As a level I Reiki, I activate gemstones and crystals while setting the intention as I tie each knot.