Our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. Those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted and so many more. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
We want you to feel safe and confident when shopping at Blume so we'd like to share the current precautions we are taking, as follows:
- Your orders are being packaged in my home studio in California in a separate structure from my home. All products are stored in cabinets and bins and have not been handled by anyone other than me in three weeks. I have not been sick nor has anyone I've been in contact with.
- Gloves and disposable masks are being used while packing orders. These gloves and masks are disposed of at the end of each packing shift.
- All handles, doorknobs and light switches are being sanitized at the beginning and end of a shift.
- We are working with all of our vendors and makers to be sure that they are following the strictest safety protocols when making products for us. I assure you they are all being very careful.
- All products currently shipping from Blume have been stored in our stock room for over 4 weeks and are safe.
Please be patient as we navigate this new normal. I am working as fast as I can to get your orders out and our vendors are working quickly to fulfill ours. We expect orders to ship in 3-10 days from the date the order is received.
Please order by April 30th to guarantee Mother's Day delivery by May 10th.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at 805-409-9555 or via email at Jessica@blumemarket.com
Thank you for your trust and patronage!
Owner | Blume Market